Learn From The Leaders
Our main goal is to support people who want to build and improve their future professional career in finance. We help our students achieve the highest results in a short time with our professional and flawless lesson system.
ACCA CBE Centre
Honours Academy oganizes computer-based examinations of ACCA, in the framework of partnership with ACCA and official license for ACCA CBE Centre. Under this license, Honours Academy CBE Centre has the right to organize examinations on "ACCA Qualification" and "Foundations in Accountancy" qualifications.
In order to take the exam, you must first go through the initial registration process and your "myACCA" account must be approved by ACCA.
The minimum requirement for the approval of MyACCA account is at least one year of bachelor degree.
Honours Academy also offers free consultation on all matters related to ACCA.
The Examinations are:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW-ENG)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW-GLO)
- FA1-Recording Financial Transactions
- FA2-Maintaining Financial Records
- FAB-Accountant in Business
- FMA-Management Accounting
- FFA-Financial Accounting
- MA1-Management Information
- MA2-Managing Costs and Finance
You can use this link to apply for the "ACCA" exams: https://honours.academy/muraciet/